Best Resources to Learn More About JamStack Architecture
Posted in resources
Jamstack is the architecture of the modern web which offers a new approach to faster, more secure websites.
What do you mean by “J-A-M”?
- M - Markup, A critical piece, whether it’s your hand written HTML or the code that compiles down to the HTML, it's the first part you’re serving to the client
Useful links to get started with JamStack Architecture?
- What is the JAMstack and how do I get started?
- New to JAMstack? Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- Welcome to JamStack
- An Open Letter to Matt Mullenweg: What folks often get wrong about Jamstack
- 5 Myths about JamStack
- JAMstack Tutorial – How to Build Fast, Secure Websites – a Free 4-hour course
- How to Build Authenticated Serverless JAMstack Apps with Gatsby and Netlify
- Build a JAMStack Blog in No Time with Gridsome
- Building an ecommerce site with JamStack-ECommerce
- List of Popular Site Generators
- Alternative to Wordpress - List of Headless CMS to create websites in JamStack way
Also, you can make use of Gridbox to build JamStack websites 😉
Kindly check on this link (https://www.gridbox.io) and spread the word :)