Create Your First Project
From the home screen, you can either create projects from the scratch or clone existing projects. If you're a PRO user - you can clone PRO projects too.
Creating Blank Project
- Under the Start with Blank Project Section choose any of the frameworks listed (Bootstrap 4 or HTML 5)
- If you want to create it as PWA (Progressive Web App) check that option. It will automatically creates manifest.json and service worker for you.
- That’s it, it will redirect to the Gridbox Editor with a blank page, where you can work on the project based on the framework you’ve chosen.
Clone Existing Projects
With Gridbox - you can reuse ready to use project templates which are already designed by our team or other users.
Clone — creates a new, complete copy of the Project you’re viewing. You can clone your own Projects or other members’ public Projects which will be handpicked by our design team.
To clone any project:
- From the Clone Handpicked Projects section - click on any project or (directly click on the clone button)
- It will open project preview page
- From the top menu - click on the "Clone Project" button.
- It will create a clone of that project and open the editor and you can start working on that.